The National Association for Rural Mental Health (NARMH) is a
professional organization that serves the field of rural mental health.
NARMH, with the help of a dedicated membership, has made significant
- Supplying high quality training opportunities for members and
non-members through our annual conferences,
- Serving as an advocate for members and rural consumers,
- Articulating policy recommendation to improved accessibility,
availability and acceptability of mental health services,
- Providing a forum for practitioners, researchers and consumers to
network and dialog,
- Disseminating best practices and research findings through our
publication Rural Mental Health and on our web site.
If you are rural consumers, practitioners, administrators, educators,
researchers, or policy maker interested in rural mental health and substance
abuse issues then please consider joining the National Association for Rural
Linking Voices to Promote Rural Mental Health